If eye wrinkles, puffiness or dark circles are bothering you, skip the invasive procedures and try these effective, natural techniques for firmer, brighter eyes!
- Don't resort to invasive procedures for youthful-looking eyes - try these simple steps:
- Wear sunscreen. Ultraviolet rays can weaken collagen, causing premature wrinkling and sagging.
- Invest in quality sunglasses. Look for ones that block out UVA and UVB rays.
- Don't smoke. It affects the blood supply that keeps skin tissue looking healthy and supple.
- Use a moisturizer for hydration.
- Consider a vitamin A cream, which can help prevent wrinkles and minimize ones you already have.
- Cool down inflammation around your eyes. Puffy eyes can be addressed with cucumber slices, cold spoons or chilled teabags.